FOOD and all that it can do for your mood. A horrid day can be put straight by good food. The aromas, the textures, the assault on the taste buds can make one forget all the worries and the woes.

At the same time a little extra salt/ sugar, an extra unrequired minute on the stove, a slightly burnt smell and it kills even the most romantic of moods.

I myself, am no gourmet cook nor do i have the facilities to be one, but I make do with what i have and do manage to cook well enough.

I don't gorge on red meat neither on sea food, yet, within the world of vegan and white meat, I love to explore, evperience and experiment.

I can't hog nor can I criticize, but I am a self-proclaimed FOODIE......

And this space is all about my experiments with FOOD





Monday, March 7, 2011

Cold is what i am
Warmth is what i am searching for
Do you know the way....

shared with Haiku Heights

2 comments:

  1. you need to find your own way I think, Mitu.. each has their own I feel. nice thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the fact that you ended it with an ellipsis and not a question mark.

    Adds levels to the poem.

    ReplyDelete